The website https://redteamdefense.org/ is published and managed by the Fondation de Coopération Scientifique Paris sciences et lettres (hereinafter referred to collectively as "PSL" ), whose head office is located at 60 rue Mazarine - 75006 Paris. The publication director is the legal representative of PSL: Alain Fuchs. The aforementioned website is hosted by OVH SAS, 2rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France (siret : 424 761 41900045).
23 rue Antoine Lavoisier, 17440 AYTRE
Siret : 89837989600019
Ante Bellum Films
Jean Michel Ponzio
The User acknowledges that the Site and its content (hereinafter referred to as the "Content" including, but not limited to, all texts, graphics, images, logos, names, brands, denominations, sounds, photographs, iconographies, videos, drawings, data, software or other) are protected by intellectual property law and are the exclusive property of PSL or are licensed to PSL.
The Site and/or its Content may not under any circumstances be modified, reproduced, represented, distributed, displayed, marketed, integrated into a derivative work or otherwise, in any medium whatsoever. In general, the Site and its Content may only be used in the context of browsing the Site and, where applicable, to use the Services.
The use of all or part of the Site and/or its Content, in particular by downloading, reproducing, transmitting or representing it for purposes other than those set out in this Legal Notice is strictly prohibited. Subject to compliance with this Legal Notice, PSL grants Users a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access and use the Site and its Content for the sole purpose of consulting the Site and using the Services.
Except for the foregoing, Users are strictly prohibited from:
• Copying, reproducing, representing, distributing, publishing, permanently or temporarily, all or part of the Site and/or its Content by any means and on any medium known or unknown at this time;
• Creating derivative works from the Site and/or its Content;
• Modifying, translating, adapting, arranging, all or part of the Site and/or its Content
• Disassembling, decompiling, or reverse engineering the Site and/or its Content;
• Selling, renting, licensing or exploiting, in any way whatsoever, without the express prior written consent of PSL, all or part of the Site and/or its Content.
PSL, as the data controller responsible for processing personal data, is committed to protecting the privacy of Users in accordance with legal requirements and, in particular, Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended (known as the "Informatique et Libertés" law) - and any law or directive that may supplement or replace it - and European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data ("GDPR").
The Site does not collect any cookies from Users.
PSL may collect and process the following User data:
- First and last name
- Employment status: role and employer
- Email address.
This data is only collected via the dedicated contact form on the site and is accessible to all Users. It may be kept for a maximum of three years from the date of collection.
All data collection is based on the consent of the Users who provide it directly. It will only be used for the purpose of responding to Users' requests and questions and, if necessary, to contact them to send them newsletters and other communications related to the RedTeam project.
The data collected will not be transmitted externally by PSL.
In application of Chapter III of the GDPR relating to the rights of the person concerned, the User may at any time request access to the data collected from PSL, the data controller. Under the same conditions, he or she may also assert a right to the portability of his or her data, to deletion, to rectification and a right to object to the processing.The User also has the possibility of withdrawing at any time the consent on which the processing was based, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the latter prior to withdrawl. PSL has appointed a Data Protection Delegate. To exercise his rights or for any other question relating to Data Protection Officer, the User may send a request to him by the following means :
• By e-mail: email@example.com
• By post: Université PSL Affaires juridiques / DPO 60 rue Mazarine 75006 Paris
PSL may ask the User to provide proof of identity before responding to their request. The User may lodge a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) if he/she considers that the processing to which he/she has been subjected has been carried out in violation of the European Data Protection Regulation.
The Site may provide links to other websites. Insofar as PSL cannot exercise control over these third-party websites, PSL makes no commitment as to the availability and content of these sites, and declines all responsibility for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these external sites or sources.
PSL also rejects any liability for any actual or alleged damage or loss arising out of or in connection with the use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on such third party websites.
The User's responsibility
When using the Site and/or accessing the Services, the User agrees to:
• To remain courteous and not to make any comments and/or behave in a derogatory manner that may be prejudicial in any way whatsoever to PSL, other Users and, more generally, to any third party;
• Not attempt to disrupt or compromise the integrity or security of PSL's system, or to decrypt any transmission to or from the servers of the Site or the Services;
• Not upload invalid data, viruses, worms or any other software agents through the Site or the Services;
• Not impersonate any person or entity, use a false name or make false statements when using the Site or the Services;
• Not engage in any act of piracy, to send unsolicited e-mails or to carry out any phishing operation against PSL or other Users;
• Not use the Site or the Services in a manner inconsistent with this Legal Notice.
If the User should fail to comply with any of these obligations, the User shall be solely liable for any damage caused by it to PSL, to other Users or to third parties. In this respect, the User undertakes to indemnify PSL against all claims, actions or recourses of any kind that may result therefrom and to compensate PSL for any damages, costs or indemnities whatsoever relating thereto.
PSL ensures that the Site is regularly updated but cannot guarantee Users the accuracy and/or timeliness of all the information published. Consequently, PSL declines all responsibility for any inaccuracies, omissions or errors.
The Site is normally accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, subject to :
• A case of force majeure ;
• The availability of the internet network;
• PSL undertakes, on the basis of an obligation of means, to provide access to the Site and the Services, to act with diligence and competence and to make every effort, within reasonable limits, to remedy any malfunction brought to its attention.
However, PSL may be obliged to temporarily or permanently suspend the Site or the Services without notice, for technical maintenance reasons, whatever the origin or cause, without this entailing any liability on the part of PSL.
It is specified that the Internet network and the computer and telecommunications systems used in the context of access to and use of the Site are not error-free and interruptions and breakdowns may occasionally occur. PSL may not be held liable for any inconvenience or damage related to the use of the Internet network. It is the responsibility of Users to take all appropriate measures to ensure the security of their equipment, data, software or other, in particular against contamination by any virus and/or attempted intrusion of which they could be victims.
PSL also rejects all liability:
• In case of direct or indirect damage caused to the User, whatever the nature, resulting from the content, access or use of the Site (and/or sites linked to it),
• In case of abnormal use or illicit exploitation of the Site.
The present Legal Notice is subject to French law.
In the event of a claim or dispute concerning the application, interpretation or execution of this Legal Notice, the parties undertake to seek an amicable settlement to the dispute concerned before any legal action or recourse to a mediation procedure. In the absence of an amicable agreement, the French courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
If any provision(s) of this Legal Notice is (are) held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction or by applicable law or regulation, such provision(s) shall be deleted without affecting the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
PSL's failure to enforce any provision of this Legal Notice shall not be deemed a waiver of the benefit of such provision or of the right to enforce such provision at a later date and/or to seek redress for any breach of such provision.